20 August 2009
I was here breastfeeding... Nursing rules
I enjoyed the rules posted by MamaKenz. So now is the time for my contribution.
Those rules apply to my toddler. Baby is too little for them for now.
- We don't stick our free hands under mommy's arm pits. And if you have managed to put your hand there and I tolerated it, you don't wiggle your fingers in Mommy's armpit!
- We don't twiddle our hair while nursing. (She twirls her tongue along with her finger. Very annoying).
- The two above rules can be summarized by my more general rule: No moving.
- We open our mouth and let the nipple go before starting to talk.
- A Thank you is not required here either, but appreciated.